St. PETER’S ENGINEERING COLLEGE. Affiliated to JNTUH, Approved by AICTE, Accredited by NBA & NAAC with “A” Grade, , Approved by AICTE New Delhi ,Maisammaguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Educational organization Affiliated to JNTUH & it is Accredited by NBA & NAAC with “A” Grade. St.Peter’s Engineering College established in 2007 with a mission to offer quality education for the students with the objective of bringing Engineering Education to the doorsteps of every individual & growth of the college is reflected in the improvement of student enrolment that figure about 2000+ at present. SPEC has spacious infra-structure with classrooms, laboratories & library facilities. SPEC offers programs/ courses that have ample scope for Research & Development relevant to the general & specific needs of students. It has both UG & PG programs in CSE Departments.
The aim of this International Conference on Innovative Technologies in Computer Science and Engineering(ICITCSE-2018) is to explore & enhance ongoing Research in the fields of Computer Science & Information technology in Exchange of Theoretical Research & Practical Advancements at National & Inter-national levels in the fields of Computer Science & Information technology, this encourages & promotes professional interaction among Students, Scholars, Researchers, Educators, Professionals from industries to share latest Innovative Findings in state of art subjects like A.I., Machine Learning, Data Mining, I.O.T, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Adhoc& Sensor Networks, Networking, Image Processing. Etc. From this perspective, St.Peter’s Engineering College is organizing this conference for sustainable Development
The Conference Organizing Committee takes pleasure in inviting Research papers & case studies surrounding the theme- Innovating technology in Computer Science & Engineering.
1. Conference proceeding will be published with ISBN on www.conferenceinfo.org
2. After Peer Review process selected papers will be published in UGC listed Journals:
• International Journal of Engineering Technology Science & Research (IJETSR, ISSN-2394-3386, Impact Factor-2.120).
• International Journal of Innovations & Advancement in Computer Science(IJIACS, ISSN 2347-8616, Impact factor-2.65).
• International Journal of Computer & Mathematical Science (IJCMS, ISSN 2347-8527, Impact factor 2.58).
• International Journal of Electronics & Electrical & Computational Systems (IJEECS, ISSN 2348-117X, Impact factor 2.52).
3. All authors of papers will get two types of certificates: paper presentation & publications.
Full Paper Submission : April 20, 2018 (However Early submission desirable)
Intimation of acceptance : in Three days
Last Date for registration : in Three days after receiving acceptance mail
Conference : May 04, 2018,May 05, 2018
Category Indian authors
Corporate Executive INR 3000 Indian Authors/ USD 150 Foreign authors
P.G./Ph.D/Academicans INR 2500 Indian Authors/ USD 100 Foreign Authors
• Incase of multiple authors, atleast one author must register. Certificates will be issued to all the authors of the paper.
• If an author submits two papers, both the papers must be registered.
• Computer Networks
• Data Communications
• Database Systems, Data mining & Data Warehouse
• Programming Languages
• Software Engineering
• Computer Animation
• Artificial intelligence
• Distributed & Parallel Processing
• Operating Systems
• Internet & Web applications
• Mobile Computing
• Cyber Security
• Algorithm & Bio-Informatics
• Adaptive Human-Computer Interfaces
• Big Data Analytics & Tools
• Software Computing
• Cloud Computing
• Internet of things
• Web Mining
• Image Processing & Computer Vision
• Robotics, Quantum Computing
• Embedded Systems
• Parallel Computing
• Wireless Sensor Networks
• Mobile Adhoc Networks
• Natural Language Processing
• Information Retrieval Systems
Chief Patron : Mr.T.Bala Reddy, Chairman, St.Peter’s Engineering College
Patron : Mr.T.V.Reddy, Secretary & Correspondent, St.Peter’s Engineering College
Co-Patrons : Mr. UppalaRajeshwar, Director, St.Peter’s Engineering College
Mrs. T. Saroja Reddy, Director, St.Peter’s Engineering College
Mr. M. Sanjay Kumar, Director, St.Peter’s Engineering College
Chair : Dr. M. Narendra Kumar, Principal, St.Peter’s Engineering College
Co-Chair : Dr. M. Raja, HOD Department of CSE, St.Peter’s Engineering College
Convenor : Mrs. M. Sharadha Varalakshmi, Associate Prof. Department of CSE
Co-Convenor : Mr. K. David Raju, Associate Prof. Department of CSE
Dr.Shineman Lin, Savannah State University, USA
Dr.A.Paul, Professor, Kyunpook University, South Korea
Dr.Dilip Mali, Professor, Mekelle University, Ethiopia
Dr.SeyedM.Buhari, Professor, king Abdul Aziz University
Dr.Alaa Hussain Al-Hamami, Professor & Dean, Amman Arab University
Prof. Balbir Barn, Ph,D, Professor & dean, Middlesex University, U.K.
Dr.D.V.L.N.Somayajulu, Professor, NIT Warangal
Dr. N. Yadaiah, Registrar, JNTUH
Dr. A. Govardhan, Rector, JNNTUH
Dr.M.Sreenivasa Rao, Director, AAC, JNTUH
Dr.Kamakshi Prasad, D.E, JNTUH
Dr.R.Sreedevi, HOD-CSE, JNTUH
Dr.Vasumathi, Professor, JNTUH
Dr.SureshBabu, Professor, SIT-JNTUH
Dr.Salman Abdul Moiz, Professor, HCU
Dr.K.Senthil Kumar, Director-CASR & Professor, Anna University
Dr.G.S.Mahalakshmi, Professor, Anna University
Dr.Nithyanandam, Ph.D, Professor / CSE, VIT University, Chennai
Dr.Bipin Bihari Jayasingh, Professor & HOD, CVR College of Engineering
Smt. Sujatha Pallemoni, Senior Scientist, NRSC, Hyderabad
Shri S.Ingersoll, Group Director, ISRO, Banglore
Shri A.Ayyakannu, Director & Regional Central Apprenticeship Advisor, Ministry of HRD, Chennai